Ever dreamed of being a Chocolatier?
Our chocolate masterclass will teach you how to make truffles, solid chocolate bars and explain the art of tempering chocolate. With a maximum of 8 people you will learn a whole host of techniques. Including how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles, decorate chocolates and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. All this takes place at the award winning Artisan Bakehouse near Steyning in West Sussex.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 1/2 hours. It includes tea, coffee plus mid morning homemade cakes and a superb 2 course lunch with wine at this award winning venue. Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 15 decadent fresh cream truffles, 20 creme caramel truffles and 3 solid chocolate bars!
- To book your place simply add this product to your basket, checkout and we’ll be in touch to confirm the details.
- Location: Various locations available, please contact us to check
- Date: Various dates available – the lucky recipient of your gift voucher can contact us directly to book in
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1 – 1.30pm
- Cost: from £150 per person
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
- A small supplement may be payable if the recipient books onto a higher priced workshop,
Please note we need a minimum of 6 budding chocolatiers for a workshop to run and participants must be 14 or over.