Ever dreamed of being a Chocolatier?
Our chocolate masterclass will teach you how to make truffles, solid chocolate bars and explain the art of tempering chocolate. With a maximum of 8 people you will learn a whole host of techniques. Including how to make ganache fillings, pipe truffles, decorate chocolates and hand roll truffles.
The art of tempering…
Often a skill that escapes people at home, we learn two different methods of tempering chocolate. All this takes place at the award winning Artisan Bakehouse near Steyning in West Sussex.
This practical and fun workshop lasts around 4 1/2 hours. It includes tea, coffee plus mid morning homemade cakes and a superb 2 course lunch with wine at this award winning venue. Plus you’ll go home with everything you create packaged up in gift boxes. That’s around 15 decadent fresh cream truffles, 20 creme caramel truffles and 3 solid chocolate bars!
- To book your place please contact The Artisan Bakehouse directly on 01903 810 410 or email email@example.com
- Location: The Artisan Bakehouse, Ashurst, West Sussex
- Date: Monday 14th February 2022
- Times: Arrival at 9.15am to start at 9.30am – finish around 1.30pm for lunch, depart around 3pm
- Cost: £150 per person, including teas, coffees, cakes and a 2 course lunch with wine.
- You’ll also leave with a complimentary bag of milk or dark chocolate chips so you can start making your own chocolates as soon as you get home!
- There will also be the opportunity to sample other chocolates during the Masterclass.
- Please include a contact number on your booking in case we need to get in touch on the day
- PLEASE NOTE THIS WORKSHOP IS BOOKED DIRECTLY WITH THE ARTISAN BAKEHOUSE – DETAILS ABOVE!
Please note we need a minimum of 6 budding chocolatiers for this masterclass to run.